Wednesday 22 April 2015

ARE YOUR EYES WIDE OPEN OR CLAMPED CAREFULLY SHUT?

Look after yourself!
Get out the IPA and attempt to get them open ....
hold on
DANGER
not IPA
Don't try that at home!!!!

THE ALL SEEING EYE!!!


Iv been looking at seeing-( Ha!! That sentence is interesting - looking at seeing .. does that work??) 


http://www.refinethemind.com/timothy-leary-call-to-arms/blueeyes/


I am beginning to look at perception

(A) Awareness:  I see & understand 

Seek within

“I have no right to call myself one who knows. I was one who seeks, and I still am, but I no longer seek in the stars or in books; I’m beginning to hear the teachings of my blood pulsing within me. My story isn’t pleasant, it’s not sweet and harmonious like the invented stories; it tastes of folly and bewilderment, of madness and dream, like the life of all people who no longer want to lie to themselves.”– Herman Hesse
Gathering Leaves, (2015). Gathering Leaves. [online] Available at: https://gatheringleavesjournal.wordpress.com/ [Accessed 12 May 2015].


No comments:

Post a Comment

Id love to here comments, please feel free to give honest relevant opinions